Monday: I added the final touches to my blog post on Notability to make it ready to be published. There were no students that needed assistance.
Tuesday: Harsh and I planned to create an iOS app for Helpdesk. We started a Google Doc together and outlined the basic project outline. A student came who had trouble connecting to BPS so we helped the student out and left with working WiFi.
Wednesday: Harsh and I continued to list what we needed to get done for the app and started working with Xcode, which is the software used to program apps, on the Macs.
Thursday: On Xcode, we both coded a simple HelloWorld app.
Friday: Harsh and I started drafting a list of students with programming experience in the school to share the cost of a developer’s license with.